Established in 1954, Able has a long history of providing quality metal and fiberglass composite assemblies. With over 320,000 sq. ft. of ISO-certified production space, Able specializes in open and closed molding; custom thermoform plastic, and metal fabrication solutions.
These capabilities provide custom assemblies and components to their wide range of customers, big and small. Due to these diverse capabilities, Able serves many different markets, including Wind, Agriculture, Heavy Equipment, and more. Ables’s impressive size allows us to produce composite ranging as large as 40+ feet in length. Big or small, most of the parts and assemblies produced at Able are finished through our Class-A paint facility.
- 321,000 sqft of manufacturing space
- Open Molding
- LRTM Molding – Light Resin Transfer Molding
- (5) 5-axis CNC trimming cells
- Single sheet & twin sheet thermoplastics
- Custom manufactured rotary transfer machine
- Drying/Post mold bake ovens
- FARO Scanning and Touch Probe Inspection
- Class-A paint finishing & 5-stage paint system with Dupont AXALTA certification
- In-house computer controlled custom paint mix lab
- Production metal fabrication capabilities
- Dedicated Installation and Assembly Department
We would love to hear from you and help bring your next project to life.
Address: 1000 Schifferdecker Avenue, Joplin, MO 64801
Phone: (417) 623-3060