Excel Pattern and Tool specializes in a wide range of mold and tooling design and construction. Our capabilities include prototype and production gauges, fixtures and secondary tooling, as well as low volume production assembly and hand layup. Our extremely experienced staff has over 100 combined years of experience and are committed to making your vision become a reality.
- 20,000 sq ft of Manufacturing Space
- 5‐Axis Multiax CNC Mill – 14’ x 20’ x 6’ Working Envelope
- 3-Axis Tarus CNC Mill – 10’ x 7’ x 3’ Working Envelope
- Mora CMM in Climate-Controlled Room
- FARO Scanning and Touch Probe
- Paint Booth
- Post Cure Oven
- Full Machine Shop Capabilities
- Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy and Heated Tooling
We would love to hear from you and help bring your next project to life.
Address: 1655 Industrial Drive Owosso, Michigan 48867
Excel Pattern and Tool operations are lead by Jason Beard : email@example.com