Great Lakes Composite’s core customer base is the marine and recreation industry with nine OEM’s in this classification, producing helm stands, center consoles, seat bases, dock boxes, table tops, and more. This facility is also currently producing a wide array of products for the hospitality market including, walk-in bathtubs, restaurant booths, residential/office furniture, door skins, and more. This location offers multiple molding capabilities including Hand Lay-Up, Spray-Up, CCBM, LCM, RTM and LRTM. Great Lakes Composite has a full assembly group dedicated to value‐add component installation and assembly.
- 90,000 sq ft Manufacturing Space
- (4) – MVP Six Color Gelcoat Units
- (4) – Spray‐up Stations
- 6‐Axis Fanuc Robotic Waterjet Cutting
- LRTM Molding – Light Resin Transfer Molding
- CCBM Molding – Closed Cavity Bag Molding
- LCM Molding – Liquid Compression Molding
- RTM Molding – Resin Transfer Molding
- Drying/Post Mold Bake Oven
- Down draft paint booth
- Dedicated Installation and Assembly Department
We look forward to hearing from you and helping to bring your next project to life.
Address: 401 S. Delaney Rd. Owosso MI 48867
Phone: (877) 362-0008